Page
of 3

20 replies
170 posts
0 votes
Admins
Kila
Kila Officer
Capt America is spearheading the sign up. As a clan we are allowed 3 teams to compete in the 5v5 LMS. We will be auditioning for or battling for the top positions. There will be an A Team, B Team, and hoping a C Team. There is also the possibility of entering the 10v10 if there are enough of you interested and actually show up for practices.

All of those interested, please sign up below and your preferences. Good Luck to all.
Posted Oct 28, 12 · OP
12 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
Captain America, Maul and Mace
Posted Oct 29, 12 · Last edited Oct 30, 12
12 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
I guess noone wants to do this 5 v 5 thing. I've posted on the forum/group page and sent out messages and still noone has signed up.
Posted Oct 30, 12
170 posts
0 votes
Admins
Kila
Kila Officer
I would like too but my skills are not really up to par. I thought Luegi, Dragon, and Trifoil are wanting in, keep hitting them up via PM, not everyone is on the forums or check their Steam pages
Posted Oct 30, 12 · OP
15 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
Peglegdickslapper: Polearm/spear
Posted Oct 30, 12
1 posts
0 votes
Kila
Toastii
not that good but i can play
Posted Oct 30, 12
12 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
Thank you guys. It probably wont matter what your skills are right now it really just matters where they are Nov. 16th. Not only that we can have 3 teams of 5 so it wont hurt to have a team of new guys with a veteran or something just so people can get some scrimming experience in.
Posted Oct 30, 12
15 posts
0 votes
Untagged users
I'm trying to get into the 1v1 tournament as well but still no reply. Some people seem to be refusing to scrim.
Posted Oct 30, 12
5 posts
0 votes
Kila
Count me in. Luegi is ready for battle. Ill do heavy knight. Thanks! Sorry about the late reply...i just registered.
Posted Oct 30, 12
5 posts
0 votes
Kila
Also what day does this tourney take place?
Posted Oct 30, 12
Page
of 3
Announcement of